Wednesday, July 28, 2010

On the move

Anybody got any good moving tips? I can't believe I'm this unorganized. How did I acquire so much crap to move in two short years? I thought things were put neatly in storage(maybe they were) and that there wasn't that much(ha-it won't fit in my car and each time I look at it the boxes multiply). I'm trying to simplify and get rid of some things but my old letter from Jr. High Volleyball(it's antique now), my beanies(of course)stay, all photos (ok maybe I'll get rid of the ones taken at sunset and you can't really tell for sure who's in the pictures), kids' artwork-if I've kept it this long-I'm still keeping it. Same goes for their toys-if I've kept it this long it has a special meaning.I've tossed my love letters from high school-same goes for any of my clothes that I haven't worn in two years.Wish me luck. I had to come to work to get some rest.

No comments: