Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cowgirl Down

Cowgirl down-Lord, I wish that was a misprint, but it's not. Today, I was thoroughly and completely thrown from my horse. The landing wasn't pretty. At least there was no broken bones and no blood. To give my girl a little credit, after tossing my butt, she deliberatley stepped back and didn't run off. She just sat there a little confused looking at me like "Hey lady what are you doing on the ground?" As if she had nothing what so ever to do with my being layed out in pain on the ground. I wish it was something exciting that spooked her-like a bear or a snake-but she probably got stung by a bee-the same bee that had stung me moments earlier. I knew this day was coming-so many people (much better riders than me) have it the ground numerous times.

No comments: