Sunday, April 23, 2023

Vacation 2023 one for the books

 By the time this is posted, the plane leaving Memphis will have the wheels in the air. Yes, I'm excited for vacation. I always am, but this year I'm going somewhere I've never been. Really someplace I never ever  thought I would travel  and with  people that I've only ever dreamed of traveling with. We're headed to the U.S. Virgin Islands with two grandsons and some people that I haven't vacationed with in sixteen years. The last time I vacationed with my biological children-they were just that-children. I'm sure it'll be different-for one I can send them out for food and adult beverages. There is a beautiful Air Bnb with a great view and a pool. There's tons of beaches to explore, but I think everyone just wants to slow it down. No one is hooked on any excursion or bar or restaurant. This is not a fast paced vacation-we'll be on island time. Taking it slow and taking it in. I'm sure I'll post a million pictures. Hoping to make a million memories. If you're not a fan of beach pictures, you might want to snooze me for the next week or two.

No comments: