Wednesday, April 19, 2023

The little things

 Parker came home with us after David's birthday party and it's been exciting to say the least. We've tried to keep his scheduled nap times and bed time but it's different for him. He walks around waving his hand in front of his nose when there's a dirty diaper. He only wants Poppy when he first wakes up. He will run to greet me when I get home, like we haven't seen each other in a million years, but morning time is for Poppy. I know we'll remember the lack of sleep, but I hope we remember the little things-like Poppy screeching Granny put my brains back after I used the nasal aspirator like Parker squealing with laughter when Oscar scratches his back like Parker kissing Oscar like a living room floor covered in dog toys and plastic balls. Parker has discovered fresh cow's milk (a fan), walking in grass (not a fan),  and fig newtons (a fan).

No comments: