Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving

I admire all of those people that can post something that they're thankful for-every day in November-and not miss a day-and not get behind-me-ahh, I'm not one of them. I'm not that organized-so I'll give you 22-right up til the big day itself.
1. I'm thankful for my Mom-November 1 st will always be her day.
2.My neice Monica-she keeps me laughing with posts of her kids.
3.My family as a whole-what a bunch-I'd love them even if we weren't blood
4.My husband-he constantly amazes me with his thoughtfulness
5.My horse(sorry I still love that animal)
6.the ability to climb on that horse-not so easy when you're short, chubby,and old
7.the ability to bounce when I fall off that lovable animal
8.the ability to worship as I see fit-I do a lot of praying, but not in a church.. it's more in God's country
9.the right to bear arms-this has become extremely important to me-and it's a right I'm afraid of losing
10. I heard my nephew say my name
11. that my neices and nephews are really cool kids-and they're good too
12. My grandson because he was born on the 12th of November-
13. the sights I have seen this year-the Devils Tower, Old faithful. Artist's Point, the upper and lower falls, the Grand Tetons, Mount Rushmore, the Badlands, Crazy horse memorial
14. good cameras
15.the rv
16.dog shelters-the work they do and they joy they bring
17. good food
18. good health
19.my yaris
20. the future and all it's possibilities
21. the past and all the wonderful memories
22.the time I have

No comments: