Friday, July 20, 2012

Last Minute Heebie Jeebies

Ok so I lied about posting from another state. I'm here at home-up early because I have the last minute heebie jeebies. Any one that has ever traveled with me knows that it's not a matter of if I will forget something-it's a given-I ALWAYS  forget something. No matter how hard I try, I always manage to forget something. It's always a relief when I find out what it is and how serious (driver's liscense and passport rank pretty friggin serious).
So I'm going through all of my lists and double checking everything. Remembering trips past & what I forgot-tooth brush is packed-so is hair brush- his and her deodorant(there was a trip that I went around smelling like a guy). I can't think of anything-I've lost my most current address book but have an older one and I have Mom on speed dial. I swear that woman is quicker than google when it comes to addresses and phone numbers. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Older not wiser said...

the thing I forgot was mayo