Monday, July 9, 2012

I got the message

Driving home last night, I was a little depressed. Working six days... ten to twelve hours over a holiday. To add insult to injury, the hubster has had the entire week off. So no playing for me. With the oppressive heat, it's taken all my energy just to get ready for work and arrive on time(which was quite questionable on one day). Too hot for my beloved yard sales and not enough water to go swimming.
Then I got a message to call my daughter. It seems  a couple of my friends are watching their son and wondering if they'll ever get to talk to him again. He was in a serious motorcycle accident and it doesn't look good.
So I drove to work with a little different attitude. Yeah, this is my sixth day to work, but my kids are all healthy. They know that I love them. They're out there working and enjoying their weekend.
Update-Aaron Max Brown has passed away but his parents have posted that all of his organs have been a match for someone on the "list". I can't imagine their pain at this time so please pray for them.

No comments: