Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not my litttle boy, Always my son


Happy 18th Birthday Paul. He came into the world at 8:20 in the morning. At 18 months, he took apart an outlet and told me it would bite. At 4, he was a daredevil on a bike. At 5, he could pick his weight in peaches. I miss this little boy that would wash his bicycle and tonka trucks.Now, he works 40 hours a week.He changes his own oil. I'll never forget watching him swim a mile or rapel a couple hundred feet or help feed orphans or go to Governor's school.Paul, baby, I'm so glad you've shared so much of your life.Have a happy birthday.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

But his birthday is tomorrow, right? I love the t-shirt! Ha!

The Girl You Used to Know said...

we mothers are funny about our kids' b-days, aren't we? I miss my 5lb 6 oz treefrog...the same boy who will be in high school next year.

Beth said...

Hey Mama. How come I didn't get a sweet message for my b-day? I feel the love....lol, just kidding.

Older not wiser said...

Soldiergirl-I didn't start bloggin until February-your birthday was way past.