Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy 23rd Anniversary Mike

Today Mike and I have been married for 23 years in spite of the fact that I filed for divorce a million years ago-Dec.17th. At one time, we calmly decided that we could never make each other happy and that is was best that we go our separate ways. We both said this and meant it. We weren't screaming or yelling and the lawyers were nowhere in sight. It wasn't said in anger or hate, and we agreed that this was the best thing to do. With so many, many disagreements-this was the one that we agreed on.Divorce is hell-pure and simple hell. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.And no matter how hard it is, I share the blame because I agreed that it is over. I won't pay for this one mistake for the rest of my life. Enjoy your life.Enjoy your future. My life is mine now.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Look forward to the next 23 years. Being Happy!

tracey said...

I believe going through this has made you stronger, and that has to be a good feeling.