Someday when I'm much older, I hope I can go back and read these blogs. If I can't, have someone read it to me because I don't want to forget the little special things. I spent the past week at the beach with Paul, Paige, Parker, and Pruitt(The four peas) so this post is mostly a reflection of that trip.
I hope I can always eat filled licorice ropes and that Parker saves some red ones for me. Note to self, not a wise move to give to little one in a car seat because they can become extremely sticky.
I saw Parker find his first whole sand dollar.
I saw Pruitt run into the ocean to chase a wave. I also saw a wave chase her back to the beach.
As soon as Pruitt's feet hit the sand, she runs screaming beach, beach, beach and in that moment she isn't my granddaughter but my soul sister.
My grandsons JD and David have missed me and are excited to hear my voice. This makes my heart grow even more and I hope their mommy doesn't get angry at their gifts from the sea.
I am so blessed. I can't thank God enough for this life I'm living.
No comments:
Post a Comment