Thursday, March 7, 2024

32 and you (Lauren)

 I can't believe you're turning 32. Words can't tell you how much I love you or how proud I am of you. Sure I'm proud of your accomplishments , but I'm really proud of you. Not the things but what's in your heart. I wish more people in this world loved the way you do. Completely.  Passionately.  From the inside out with everything.  It doesn't seem to matter how many times you get knocked down or dealt a losing hand. You always come back stronger and better not bitter. I almost wish you knew how to hate, but you don't.  It's funny to see you try but it's just not in your genetic makeup.  You're the kind of person that I've always wanted to be. You give so much of yourself to others. As a recipient, I want to thank you for the love and strength you've given me. I hope your Birthday is truly exceptional like you. I'll always love you more.



No comments: