Wednesday, December 7, 2022

A no-stress Christmas?

 Christmas can be a stressful time of year. Some many things to do. So many to buy for. So many treats to make/bake/take. It's supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year, but it won't be if you're stressed to the max. Slow it down. It's ok to say NO. It's ok to only buy what you can afford. I am so very happy that ALL FIVE of my kids and their significant persons got me a list by Thanksgiving-it made my shopping so, so much easier. They all have three things wrapped under the tree. Stockings are almost full. I bought each one of the youngest grandsons 24 books each-one to open each day of December and an advent calendar for the oldest. They love them and are having so much more fun than I thought they would. My Christmas cards were taken on vacation in Alaska-and it's one of my favorites of Dwight and I-I hope I ordered enough of them(so far 20  have been mailed out-working on the rest). The inside of my house is decorated and I've started on the outside and it's all been fun to do. Christmas just has to be Merry if you're happy.


No comments: