Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas 2013

 
This is my Grandson Xander talking to Santa for the very first time. He wasn't scared but was impressed that Santa gave away candy canes (reminded me of Paul Schuller at that age). Later he decided that Santa's hat needed to come off.
The kids came up on the Sunday before Christmas to celebrate with us. It was great seeing everyone even for a short time. I really enjoyed seeing everyone visit. Seeing Shane and Xander play. Watching Beth and Lauren and Ashley talk and share experiences. Watching Xander with Melly and Loki (don't know who loved who more). Paul, Heath, and Ralph were perfect gentlemen. I am so proud of all of the kids. I know that everything I do is not perfect, but when I look at the adults they have become. I know I did something perfectly right. My darling husband bought me a shiny new ring too-when I am old (like I am now). I will wear purple.

No comments: