Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday mornings

It's no accident that I'm in bed until 10 am on Mondays and yes, I realize that sometimes I'm in bed at 7 pm and that calculates to fifteen hours of sleep.But let's be fair-I don't sleep straight through(most nights)-have you really tried to drink more than eight glasses of water per day? Guaranteed you can't sleep eight hours straight. I also have a small dog that thinks he must go out every three or four hours-so after Dwight leaves at three-guess who gets dog duty at 6 am. You can't just let him out-you have to let him back in too-or he will almost beat the door in trying to get your attention.
I know that I will be up until 2 or 3 am-because of work-so I try to keep my schedule the same Monday through Friday and every Monday I wake up the same way. I scoot a little bit closer to the warm spot next to me and try not to wake him up. He scoots further away and I scoot over. Some where around 3 am he deserts me for work and my brain does not register this so I keep scooting over-until I reach the floor or dog duty wakes me up.Happy Monday.

No comments: