Sunday, September 12, 2010

2nd Chance

Today, I changed my hotmail password.Goodbye, "2ndchance". I really hated to change it, but it needed to be done. 2ndchance just describes me. I feel I've been given a second chance at love. It would have been nice to have gotten it right the first time, but I'm grateful for this chance. Let's face it, I'm older than a lot of pine trees in Arkansas. Hopefully a wee bit wiser. Love? Remember that giddy feeling you got as a teenager? It hasn't changed. Actually, I think it's a lot more fun this time. Remember those stupid little things your sweetie did that made your heart turn over? Some of you in long relationships will have to think really hard-jk.I'd love to hear what your sweetie does to warm your heart-that you can share on a blog that your mother might read.

I've been riding close to 2 years and I've probably saddled my horse less than 3 times-every time he does it-I get that tingling.

Same thing when he offers to help me up if I need it(I'm not an invalid, just very short legged).

My coffee fixed just right-you know with creamer -just the right shade of milky brown.

Chocalate at that crucial time of the month.

and one of my favorite questions-have you lost more weight?

2 comments:

Robyn said...

did you just TELL us your password? Dummy, you know Lee and I will hack it again!! LOL!!!

Older not wiser said...

NEVER would I give either of you my password