Friday, April 23, 2010

This one's for the girls

My daughter left early this morning to comfort a friend that's had her heart trampled upon. You know the guy isn't worthy of kissing the bottom of her feet, but those tears are all so real. I remember holding someone's hand in the same situation-and have had mine held many times too. Thinking back, I wonder when this tradition began. I remember Laura Engalls had some trouble with Albert or Alfonso but I really think it began with Adam and Eve and Eve's best friend. There's just something about having your girl take care of you so quit playing on the internet and give her a call or if you're trying to be quiet email her. Just let her know you're thinking about her.
Thanks Juliet, Sam, Melissa, Nancy, Robyn,Lee, Darlene, and mom.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Aww, thanks Kate. :)

Just said...

Thanks, I just sent an email to my good girlfriends :-)