Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day Update

So what are you up to?
I've been taking care of some very active puppies. It won't be long before Dwight will have them "gofering".
Meanwhile they "go home" on command and haven't had an accident since Saturday (knock on wood or I'll find it with my bare feet).
Daisy is very fat-and I hope the girth we have for her still fits. I'm hoping to ride soon.
Blue and Bailey are doing well-they are very excited that deer season is over so they are free to run rabbits. Bailey is due to have pups on February 7th. She doesn't look to awful big just yet.
Aflac and Huey are nesting-maybe baby ducks by Easter? I bought three more hens to bring the total up to 11. I'm hoping the new girls can provide blue eggs. The rooster doesn't know about the new hens just yet. Speaking of which, I need to name him. He's really getting pretty-as far as roosters go.
The fish are steadily eating the plants and are doing well.Lots of snails.
We're expecting snow this weekend.
I get the joy of working six days this week and that pretty much sums it up for me.

No comments: