Friday, January 2, 2015

2015

Another year! I've tried not to make resolutions for the entire year but take it little by little. I'd like to lose ten pounds in January-and that may sound a little aggressive, but it's just taking off the sweets I put on during November and December.
Once again, I'd like to try a new recipe every month-looking back it just looks like I tried one last year. I only posted one new recipe but I'm sure I tried more than that. I made sweet potatoe casserole, a carrot cake, alfredo sauce, new biscuits, etc. I just have to get better at posting.
I think I should also post my pinterest fails.Consider it my community service. I may save other people time and money.
Let's consider my most recent pinterest fail:
SNO dough
That's right-there's directions to make glittery snow play dough and I followed the directions to a "T". First batch came out ok, but it smelled funny. Toss to the trash and start over. So I made it again. Second batch smelled funny too so I added a little essential oil-and it smelled much, much better BUT it turned it a little yellow and there's just nothing good about yellow snow.

No comments: