Friday, March 8, 2013

Lauren's 21st

    Happy 21st Birthday Lauren!!!  A part of me can't believe that 21 years have already gone by-but it's taken some time to become the woman you are today. It's so strange to see your baby as an adult. When you were three you wanted to be a tiger when you grew up-no amount of explaining could change your mind-and sometimes I have to really hide my laughter when you're mad because you have become that tiger without the stripes. The power and claws are there. So is the determination and strength. I know that you are opinionated and stubborn-but I also take great comfort in knowing that you will always do what you think is right. Which is really, really important now that you and your friends can drink. I look forward to seeing what else you do with your life. I love you and a I am very proud of you.

No comments: