Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hatin'

That's right today I'm being a "hater". Normally, I'm a fun loving person. So much so that my hubby calls me a "Hippie"-and that's ok... I really love tie dye clothes, incense,  and  the city of Austin. Hey, I've even been known to flash the peace sign at the gang members hanging around the square. But not today.
Today I'm hating the egg sucking hound running around this place. If the only egg he stole were one of my chicken eggs, the only catastrophe might have been not having enough eggs to make a cake this week end. But no- that greedy bastard didn't stop there. The entire nest of duck eggs-all eighteen eggs-are history. Warmer weather is predicted this week and the ducks might have started to sit. Hubster says that the eggs probably wouldn't all hatch due to the cold weather, but if even half had hatched-they would have made some cute little additions to the farm. Can you just imagine nine little ducklings following their mom?  I guess you really can't count your eggs before they hatch, but I'm still pissed at the dog.

No comments: