Sunday, December 30, 2012

When do socks die?

It's 18 friggin' degrees outside so I'm in the house doing some cleaning. I've been up since three so don't judge me-this new work schedule is jacking up my sleep something fierce. I honestly would have gone for hash browns at Waffle House had there been one within 2 hours of here.But there's not, so I'm cleaning, and cleaning. I'm seriously thinking of throwing away some socks that haven't had a match in six months (I can see Dwight cringe-those are good socks!).Neither of us wears mismatched socks as a practice and there are several single socks. I'll keep half a dozen to dust with or tie up tomatoes-but the rest are hitting the trash-if I can sneak them past Dwight. Now back to cleaning the oven and organizing the freezer-whoopee...I walk on the wild side.
P.S.
Honey, by the time you read this the trash will be gone don't bother looking for the socks.

No comments: