Monday, December 31, 2012

A special commercial

I'm a big softie-I know it, and making fun of me won't change me. I'll still cry at certain hallmark commercials, the ad for the prevention of cruelty to animals, and of course certain songs are a given, but lately there's one commercial that's really got me. It challenges every person to do one good deed for every person killed in New Hope. Just one good deed in memory of a special person gone way too soon-most of them children.
I'm thinking this is a little bigger than new year's resolutions because the good deed has to be worthy of a child's rememberance. Me not flipping off some jerkwater that cuts me off in Walmart won't count.Something special. The ideas are not coming to me yet but I figure I need to do two a month-and sometimes three to get them done before the end of 2013 so if you have one send me an email or call me because it's almost January 1st and I need to get started.

No comments: