Saturday, December 22, 2012

Baggin' it ... next year

 The first couple of presents I wrapped looked very cute. But, I wrap for 5 kids-three of which have significant others and one grand child. So that makes 9 add 5 parents and we're up to fourteen. Then add 9 nieces and nephews. That makes 23.One husband makes 24. Add 8 more relatives and that makes a grand total of 32 if I only bought one present for each person(I'm tellin you now, I'll probably never buy just one present for a grandkid)Now notice I said a "couple" looked cute. The last ones have wrapping paper on them, but that's the only good thing I can say. I like to wrap occasionally, but with a minimum of 32 and only 25 days from Thanksgiving til Christmas-it's a little more than my creative self can handle. So next year, I'm buying 2 dozen-make it three dozen bags and lots of tissue paper.

No comments: