Thursday, May 21, 2009

19 Things about Paul

1. He turns 19 tomorrow.
2.As a baby, he hated baby food.
3.He loved mashed potatoes.
4.He has always drank a lot of water-trying to get him to stop using the bottle, I would put water in it, but he'd still drink.
5.He learned to ride a bike at 3.
6.He earned the mile swim at boyscout camp numerous times.
7.He can eat very, very hot food.
8.He's my neatest child.
9.He is very scientific in every thing he does.
10.He used to hate to read books.
11.His grades have always been good.
12.I've always thought he was a hard worker, now I have other people telling me he is.
13.He has a wonderful yet quirky sense of humor.
14.He can hit a moving target with an axe
15.He's a lot taller than me
16.He drinks beer
17.He calls his mom at weird hours after drinking said beer
18.He wears boxer shorts (aren't you glad I'm not posting pictures of the Mickey Mouse shorts?)
19.He deserves the best Birthday Ever.
To Paul if you read this, I love you more than words can say.

3 comments:

Stinkydog said...

I remember when he was a toddler that he used to be obsessed with money--he used to carry around a sock full of change all the time and would just take it out and look at it. He's probably still doing that, only this time, to see if he has enough to buy beer. ha ha

tracey said...

I am still not sure when he became this tall, gangly man. I saw him the other morning, looked up at him, and had to say "wow" He has become a great young man.

Robyn said...

What about:
1. he took a shit on JoAnne's deck at Justin's birthday party when he was 2.
2. he used to stash all his money in his closet as a child

Hehehe...just a few minor details. I could come up with more but I'm in a hurry! Love ya Paul!!!