Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What do I want for Christmas?

I want snow on Christmas morning. I want to reach out and hug all three of my kids at once. I want to know that "Peace on Earth" isn't just something that people put on cards...maybe just maybe the fighting will stop that day and no one will lose his/her life-soldiers will be with their families. I want people not to be afraid of the future or change and to understand that God hears our prayers and sometimes He has a different vision of what should happen. I want my children to know that I love them more than anything in the world and if at all possible I would like other children to feel the same mother's love.I want to know that in the United States that every child has some joy on Christmas day(see I'm not too greedy).

No comments: