Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kate says goodbye 2008

Most people know that 2008 wasn't my best year but I can't help but smile at some of the really good memories ...seeing wild elk up really close, catching my first trout, watching Paul graduate, listening to Lee make jokes at the graduation party, Dwight asking Lee how far along she was, Dwight and Lauren using a pogo stick, having Beth come home, Ben Patrick's phone call about his second deer, Daddy's wedding, watching my neices and nephews dance at the wedding(Brother spiking the punch helped). The list could go on, but that's all in the past and there's a new year just around the corner with plenty more to do and memories to make. I'll try to make something new every month. I'll try more new things.And I'll laugh more than I ever have. Have a safe and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Stinkydog said...

we really hope you're laughing right about now.