Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Country song

Just turn to a country radio station and you'll probably hear the story of my life in a matter of seconds.There's one that says "This learning to live again is killing me" and it is. Starting over is supposed to be fun and exciting,but it means I have to learn how to do things all over again. Like trust. I've met a very wonderful man and yet I have to remind myself he is not one of my kids for me to worry over. He's not anyone I've ever dealt with before and I have to treat him as such. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

tracey said...

Even though I know my brother is going to read this and yell at me again for communicating with you, I want to say...I am happy you are getting on with your life. That goes for both of you. Everyone deserves to be happy. And really, whose life doesn't resemble some country songs? (Some more than others.)