Wednesday, August 20, 2008

FedEx

Honestly, can't say that I LOVE my job, but I'm proud to work for a company that will spend thousands of dollars to help out one of their own...that's why I'm blogging to you from Ft. Meyers (Florida).Yours truly is part of the Hurricane Faye team and we've got it under control-please don't send me Fedex horror stories at this time. I'm in a strange city with outdated maps delivering as fast as I can. The cell phone towers are iffy.Have I been lost? Most certainly, but I've seen a great deal of the city and the sun will come out tomorrow.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Ft. Meyers is a great place. I hope you get to see more of it when the sun is out!!!

tracey said...

Good for you. I think sometimes helping people involved in tragedy like that makes you realize your life isn't as bad as it could be. You have a place to come back to.