Sunday, August 10, 2008

Discovery 56

I love yard sales. Early Saturday, me and a special friend started out Hwy 64 near Clarksville and made it almost to Russelville and I got to go to enough yard sales. I was happy with 56. The sales stretched from Beebee to Ft. Smith-a mere one hundred and sixty miles. Arkansas Calendar of events usually posts the sale-when it starts and such. And there were many,many more to be had, but I just couldn't climb in and out of the truck one more time. Next year, more sleep, a little bit more money(there was a fantastic deal on a horse and trailer that I had to turn down), and maybe a step ladder for the truck. The truck is a must. You should see the bargains-they wouldn't have fit it the car. Next year I won't quit til I break 100 or the truck is full which ever comes first. My friend, consider yourself warned.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

That's a whooole lotta yard sales! Good luck on the 100!