Wednesday, September 30, 2020

My super power : Making warriors

 I love to create, make things, grow things. Not everything works out as planned and I could probably start a book on Pinterest fails, but as long as I'm having fun and learning things-I'll keep on trying and doing especially when I consider my successes. 

Oh those purple first prize ribbons are nice. Real nice. I think I'll always treasure them, but you know what I treasure more?

My kids.

Those crazy little brats have grown up to be incredible adults. They're brave. They'll stand up for what they think is right and even fight for what's right. It would just be so easy to say nothing and just roll with the flow, but they don't. Not one of them is capable of just keeping their mouth shut and letting something go down. It's making life a little more difficult, but I can't be more proud.

My little warriors. Not so little anymore. 


No comments: