Thursday, September 3, 2020

Has it been ten years?

 Oh I know it has. A wonderful ten years. I went to the beach to return to find this:


We usually go somewhere for our Anniversary. We made several different plans but they all went south due to the pandemic restrictions.  So we went with an abreviated version of last years plan that was cancelled due to a hurricane. For the last three years, someone has gone with us on vacation.  Wonderful memories were made, but this year it was just Dwight and I. I think we needed it. 

Sometimes you get so caught up in making a living and working,  you forget how important the little things are...like making coffee for your person just the way they like it. Like sitting in a car for hours with no radio and just talking. Like spooning.  Like making each other laugh just for the hell of it. Like putting someone's happiness before your own. 

An another Anniversary to realize how incredibly lucky I am.

No comments: