Friday, November 8, 2019

Missing them

There was a time that I saw my sisters every day. They've seen me at my worst. Back in the days before I even knew that I  needed coffee to start my day and before I  realized that chocolate isn't optional at certain times of the month.
I feel so bad that I can't join them weekend to celebrate Robyn's late 50th Birthday  especially since she made mine incredibly special.  She made me cupcakes with cowgirl hats on them and we went to the Dixie Stampede.  Good times.
But every time I get to spend time with them, it's incredibly interesting.  Ask Robyn about a wet loo or Lee why you don't follow elk upstream.
Maybe we might have gotten our family tattoo and talked Mary into getting one as well. I will miss them so much, but I pray for their safety.  If you know them, you really know how much this is needed. I hope they have fun. Will catch up soon. I promise.

No comments: