Thursday, November 14, 2019

A plan coming together

Every once in a while,  something has to go right. Obviously,  I'm not a professional dog breeder or I wouldn't be looking at an unplanned litter, but just because they weren't planned doesn't mean that they aren't loved. They are. Unbelievably so. It's ridiculous how utterly completely I can fall in love with puppies.  Each one is so friggin special. I want to find them humans that will love them as much as I do. This can take some time and involves some networking too. I mentioned to my son Paul that I was looking for homes. He has a friend. A nice friend that just lost her husband and needs some one to cuddle. Someone to love. I imagine bringing a little bit of laughter to her home will be welcome too. So, Dawn will be leaving soon and I'm beyond happy about this...

No comments: