Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The bathroom contiuned

I already mentioned we're replacing the vanity,sink, toilet, and  perfectly good tub Since we were taking out the vanity, the wall behind the vanity was discolored and you can't find that kind of panelling anymore(circa 1970s) so the wall half way up has been torn out. Gone.
Behind the sink on the vanity was an outlet-that's right directly behind the sink-so it's getting moved to a safer location with a new plug in-one that shuts off in case of emergency-and I've been told that means one more day of labor i.e. one more shower in the RV.
That's not what I'm worried about really. Since the toilet, tub and vanity were taken out-hubster decided the floor needed an update too. So tile it is. In an old house with no perfectly square walls. After the tub incident, I'm almost glad to go to work, but I worry what he will do in my absence. The man has power tools and is not afraid to use them.

No comments: