Sunday, June 10, 2012

Karma

 I envy the people that make cute, informative blogs. Some people even give directions for crafts and recipes. Unfortunately, I am not one of those people. I use my blog to let off steam and think about things. And this is what's on my mind:
There's a saying that goes "Karma is only a bitch if you are." There's also an unwritten rule somewhere that says if you screw with one of my kids you are deserving of my wrath. It's a momma thing. You mess with one of my kids-you mess with me. It doesn't matter if my kid is two or twenty-something. You fuck with one of them and I will take care of your ass. Simple.
That being said. I don't know for sure who stole my son's safe, tv, and computer, but I will find out. Maybe not today or even tomorrow...but I will find out. Consider yourself warned.

No comments: