Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy 70th Daddy

Happy 70th birthday to my Daddy. Wish I could help him celebrate, but I take great comfort in knowing that he's with some one that will help him party his pants off. You know Tequila makes your clothes come off.
Can't quite believe you've reached 70! Hope your day is as great as you are.
Do you remember giving us rides around the block on your motorcycle? That made us some of the coolest kids in the neighbor hood.
Do you remember grounding me and making me wash that motorcycle with a tooth brush? (I'm too old to remember what I was falsely accused of).
What about your speech in college on streaking?
Do you remember how many grams there are in a black powder-ram rod? Just ask Patrick-enough to knock him on his ass.
What about teaching Connor to widdle?
Just remember you're a little too old to use the blow torch on your birthday cake next year.

No comments: