Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy 20th...

Happy Birthday to my baby girl Lauren. She turns 20 today and is probably way too busy to stop and read her mother's blog, but someday she'll get bored and catch up on my goings on and what not.
If there's one thing I want her to know today-it's that I gave birth to her but every day since then she's given back to me. I feel blessed 20 times over. I'm very proud of the woman she has become. I'm amazed at her energy, her strong will, and her love.She's one of the most caring people that I know-and she sets an example for others to follow...if she loves you-you know it. I hope she knows how very much I love her.Always have and always will.

"The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive." by Orlando A. Battista

Mr. Battista my daughter shows no weakness..

No comments: