Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Newest Obsession (i.e.Pinterest)

One of my friends from work turned me on to a truly addictive website called "Pinterest." It's got crafts-made a soap dispenser, garden rocks, coasters. It's got recipes-baked bacon,zebra cake, 7 up biscuits, cinamon cake, cowboy casserole and a few other things. It's got little motivating quotes and ideas. Lots of ideas. Directions on making laundry detergent and planting pineapple.
The next project is one for New Year's Eve-you take a jar. Write down something that made you smile or laugh on a piece of paper and place it in that jar. On New Year's Eve you get to read all of the papers that you have put into the jar(assuming there is more than one).I'm excited about this(Beth thinks she might do this too). I already have something very important to write down and put in my "Smiley Jar" but it's a secret so I'm waiting til it's safe to write it down. I can't wait to write it down and put it in that jar-but can't risk someone finding the jar and spoiling the surprise.
And then there's this weekend. Rowan's first Birthday-Casey's road trip-Hopper-and Austin. Something tells me my little piece of paper won't be lonely for long.

No comments: