Monday, January 23, 2012

Dear Robyn

Dear Sister-I hope you appreciate my restraint. I played 20 questions with your daughter for more than 5 hours. She wanted to know were you wild and crazy-to which I just laughed. She wanted to know if you cared about your appearance-of course! She wanted to know if you wore anything crazy-don't remember anything out of the ordinary.I should have told her about you peircing your own ears, but that might have come back to haunt me. She wanted to know what you got in trouble for(went really easy on you on this one-ha ha). She wanted to know if you really played soccer-of course-and you were a cheer leader too. I told her that I don't ever remember you wearing your hair in a pony tail until after high school but that your hair was always incredibly neat. That you were a fast runner and even faster swimmer. Do you remember when you and Lee did dives off the highest board at Willow Springs? I could never watch for very long because the sheer height scared the hell out of me. She wanted to know if we fought-I told her of course-all siblings do-and I remember that you got really pissed if someone used your eye shadow and didn't put it back in order(I think Lee got blamed once when it was me). All in all-it was a good trip down memory lane. You've got quite a little lady on your hands.

No comments: