Friday, July 10, 2009

A secret love

I must confess. I have a secret love of developing old film or those disposable cameras-not the ones you just spent the weekending using, but the ones that you find in the bottom of your purse or in a coat pocket or under the seat of your car. It thrills me to no end to find really great pictures of things that were only just a memory until that picture developed. It's kinda like a grab bag-it may be of something that you'd rather forget or it could be the best picture ever taken. Whatever the case maybe, I don't ever know if it's a good idea to look the photo clerk in the eye. He always has a smirk.

1 comment:

Stinkydog said...

I still have about 5 undeveloped cameras from our wedding 2 years ago. Maybe I'll get them developed for our anniversary..