Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Censorship=not good=loss of freedom=sucks

I have been informed that I no longer have the freedom to post pictures on facebook without the prior approval from those pictured.Sounds a lot like censorship to me. Can this be coming from the same kids that protested Catholic schools for years because uniforms were preventing freedom of expression? Art, literature, song-aren't meant for everyone's approval. They even went so far as to threaten me-I may/maynot be their friend anymore. Now let's just get this clear-there were no butt shots, no bathing suit shots, no exes, and nothing really bad about these offending pictures. No one was in their underwear. I just think it's my duty as an American citizen not to bow down to this decree of censorship, and so I may lose three friends on Facebook.And once that happens, then all bets are off. Mickey Mouse undies-coming out of the closet.Halloween pictures are fair game, and don't even get me started with swim suit pictures.
It's not wise to threaten a picture goober mom .

No comments: