Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks Dwight

Sorry I didn't have a camera with me this weekend, but a picture wouldn't have caught the breeze blowing or the smell of the horses. It wouldn't have captured my complete joy of riding until my arse got sore either. I learned so much-I, me, I steered the horse out of the trees. I didn't fall off or lose my balance when she stumbled. I hung on when she got spooked. I fixed her bridle. I had a lot fun, and like so many times when you learn something-you make mistakes -and I did but no one yelled, no one got pissed, and it didn't ruin the entire day. It's nice to just laugh and enjoy life.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

awwwww, thank Dwight for me to!! sounds so sweet. We may be going up there over mothers day WE.

Stinkydog said...

good for you. more enjoying!