Monday, March 23, 2009

Prom Shopping

Oh yea, it's that time again. My youngest and most opinionated child has a prom coming up. If I like green, she likes blue. If I like long, she likes short. If I like solids, she likes prints. You get the idea. So we went shopping today and it was not painful at all. She liked the same dress that I did. We liked it for the same reasons-it looks classy and elegant for a young woman. The price was acceptable and it fit perfectly. I'd post a picture but she wants to surprise her young man. And she will-she looks like an angel in the dress. Now if she'll act the part....

2 comments:

Robyn said...

and just tell me who was ever an angel on prom night????

tracey said...

My niece, act like an angel? Never! But I do love her. Prom, already. Make sure you post pictures. And congrats on the new nephew!!!