Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Count Down

Yes, it's Wednesday and Saturday seems a long, long way off, but really it's less than 73 hours until Beefy comes home. Shamelessly, I've already laundered her sheets and cleaned the house. Meanwhile, the youngest is going to Bauxite's Homecoming and she's telling me the girls there don't wear dresses-what? No dresses for homecoming? No awkward pinning to the dress or boobage? Boy some kids don't know the fun they're missing. I'll never forget my first homecoming dance-at Catholic High school. The priest locked the doors and wouldn't anyone leave until the dance was over. He didn't care that my curfew was earlier and I got grounded. Sometimes life is unfair.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

you had a curfew? :)

Stinkydog said...

every one of us had a curfew... it's just that some of us were more aware of it than others...cough cough.