Friday, April 3, 2020

Staying your ass at home

We don't have a mandated order to stay at home. Arkansas is the only Southern state that doesn't have a mandated order, but it's common sense to do it. Stay at home. So many people find it hard to do. Not me. There's so much to do. My quilting has taken off on a life of its own. We have plants throughout the house and the garden is started. Our dogs are learning new tricks. Harley can shake. Midnight is learning to play ball. I'm cleaning the top floor of the house little by little.  Hummingbird feeders are out. The hot tub is functional.  My husband ventured out to the pond and caught a mess of fish so fish fry for dinner. If it wasn't raining,  I'd ask for mushrooms to go with the fish, but since it is raining I think we should work on cleaning the basement tonight.
I miss seeing everyone. I really do. In addition to all these extra fun activities,  I'm praying more than I ever have before.  I pray for the safety of those in our family,  i pray for those in need, and I pray for an end to this virus.

No comments: