Thursday, June 16, 2016

TBT a memory

So I didn't get up early enough to find a picture for TBT so you're stuck rehashing a memory with me. Let me explain. There's a huge box in my office for people to drop off shoes for children starting school in the fall. They've requested certain sizes that must tie. Both girls and boys need size one so I didn't bother to write anything else down and went shopping. Do you think I could find two pairs of size ones? Noooo much less cute ones or cool ones which brought up that memory I mentioned.
All the way back to 1995, when Beth started first grade and Paul started kindergarten. My brother was concerned about their shoe situation. They had shoes, but he wanted to make sure that they had "cool" shoes and took them shopping. He did this for years. Never asking my permission or asking for anything in return.
So I'm going shopping for school shoes for kids that aren't mine and I'm blaming my brother.

No comments: