Thursday, May 19, 2016

Pinterest explanation

I'm aware that a lot of my conversations start with the words "I saw this thing on Pinterest...." and I've tried to cut back but then I saw a quote (guess where I found it)
"I have no special talents. I am just passionately curious."-Albert Einstein.
I am curious. What happens if ...? Can I do that? How hard is that to do? Will that taste good? Is it true?
So that led me to my activities last week end, it started with some soap. I love goats milk soap and wondered just how hard it would be to make my own. I ordered a melt and pour and a mold. Then added lavender essential oil and purple coloring-and success. Lavender goats milk soap. I'm growing lavender for the first time ever and soon I'll make some more and add flowers to the soap.
 Then I read a recipe on making chocolate syrup like Hershey syrup-and I wondered if it was that good and was it as easy to make as the recipe claimed-and the answer to both was yes-it is good and easy (added bonus was no preservatives and I know exactly how old it is).
I've made fajitas lots of times, but the seasoning I use is from Pinterest with no added salt or preservatives (you should also know it's a lot cheaper than those little packets in the seasoning department).


No comments: