Monday, February 15, 2016

Dining adventure

For quite some time now, I've been want to visit a place called "Hurts Donuts" in Springfield, Mo.
By coincidence, the hubby needed to pick something up in Springfield and I finally got to visit. They are open 24 hours and have been featured on the food network. The donuts did not disappoint.

I picked out some cookie monster donuts to take to my grandson-and no, I did not give him a dozen. These things were huge.
 But not as big as the Maple bacon plank that Dwight ate(to be honest I had to help the poor man)

 We saved the mint for Sunday-and it was just wonderful.
 There was one covered in Reeses (but you could choose one covered in twix bars too)
I got a red velvet covered in cream cheese and it was so sweet, it took three 
people to finish it, but look how pretty it was.



No comments: