Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Like the title-older not wiser-no answers here

Today was my nephew's 18th birthday-and while it was a very happy day, an important person was missing from his celebration. Mom would have loved to see him turn 18-and would have had a lot to say and do. This brings us to a common problem-Mom's not here and won't be for many important things. I don't have an answer as to what to do or what to say to make things easier-I wish I did, but for the love of me the only thing I can think of is a song that the nuns sing in the "Sound of Music". It's called "How do you solve a problem like Maria".
How do you solve a problem like Maria?Bonnie

How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?

How do you find a word that means Maria?Bonnie

A flibbertigibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!

Many a thing you know you'd like to tell her

Many a thing she ought to understand

But how do you make her stay

And listen to all you say

How do you keep a wave upon the sand?

Oh, how do you solve a problem like Maria?Bonnie

How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?




If you need me, I'll be somewhere in the hills....





No comments: