Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Cat store

To say Dwight doesn't hate my cats might be a little on the optimistic side. He's never mean to them, but he won't feed them or cuddle or play with them. To be fair, there are 6 of them. I started with Lauren's cat Vixie-who gave birth. I adopted "Dot" and Lauren was unable to find a home forDot's litter mate "Hitler".  I wasn't too worried-I had miss Dot fixed along with Vixie and all was well. Until Hilter gave birth. Her first littler this year was early in the spring. I found kittens that didn't make it but I didn't find all the bodies-and "Willie" appeared as a half grown kitten. Some idiot told me that I needed to wait until she stopped nursing to have her fixed-wrong, she delivered another litter-and now we have Munchkin and Midnight. Who are adorable, but are on the look out for a good home along with Willie and Hitler.But as it stands now, there are 6 cats at the house. All of them stay outside(sometimes Vixie sneaks into the basement to do a little cleaning). So Dwight is pretty patient-or he was until he saw a bill for a litte over fifty dollars at the Cat-O store. What in the world did I buy for the cats at the Cat-o store? I had to really think for a minute there. Then it came to me-the store is not the Cat-o store it's the Cato store (prononunced Kay-toe) where I bought a couple of shirts for work. The cats will just have to run around in their birthday suits.

No comments: